Since Sandsjöbacka Trail is a point to point race there is an element of logistics for us as well as you. We will transport one SMALL bag per participant from the start to the finish line and you as you need to get to either the start or finish. Here are some alternatives:
Note: Our google-maps for each distance have a lot of things such as parking and train stops marked so go have a look on here
Start: Outside Lindåsskolan
Address: Billdals Bokväg 1, 427 39 Billdal, Sweden
By bus: 33 minutes by bus (Blå Express) from Gothenburg Central and 16 minutes from the stop "Marklandsgatan" to "Snipen/Lindås". There is a 500 m walk to the start from here
By car: a small commuter parking is located 500 meters from the start. There are no parking at Lindåsskolan - only a drop zone.
Services: Start kits and toilets are inside Lindåsskolans gymnastiksal. A small water station supplied by us. Umara will sell ready made sports drinks, gels and bars.
- Start: Outside Nordic Wellness Kungsbacka City near "Lindens torg"
- Address: Södra Torggatan 18, 434 30 Kungsbacka
- By train: Kungsbackapendel or Öresundståg stops 400 meters from the start.
- By car: There are a limited number of 2 hour parkings at Lindens Torg but 50 metres away there are plenty of parking to a reasonable price.
- Services: Start kit and toilets are inside Nordic Wellness Kungsbacka City. Umara will sell ready made sports drinks, gels and bars.
- Start: By the rest area at Sandsjöbacka, west of E6.
- Address: Rastplats Sandsjöbacka Väst
- Bus transfer: From Liseberg south parking (only for the 30 and 82k races). Boarding 09:25, it leaves at 09:45.
- By car: Park at Liseberg south parking where our bus will take you to the start.
- Services: Start kits and toilets are at the rest area by the start. Umara will sell ready made sports drinks, gels and bars.
- Start: Sisjö scoutstuga
- Adress: Sisjö Scoutkår, Sisjövägen, Askim
- By bus: Number 83 and 84 to station Askims Svartmosse
- By car: There is a restricted amount of parkring spots by Sisjö Scoutstuga. We recommend to go to the start by bus.
- Services: Start kits and toilets are at the rest area by the start.
- The start:Tjolöholms slott
- Address: Parking Tjolöholms byväg 51, 439 74 Fjärås
- Bus transfer: From Liseberg south parking (map) (only for the 30 and 82k races). Boarding 04:30, it leaves at 04:45 sharp.
- By bus to finish: The stop Marklandsgatan is about 400 metres away.
- The start: Outside Nordic Wellness, Kållered, near the intersection Labackavägen/Ekenleden.
Address: in Kållered where you get by commuter trail to Kållered station och then have about 400 meters walk to the start.
- By train: Kungsbackapendel or Öresundståg stops in Kållered 400 meters from the start.
- By car: There are plenty of parking around the shopping mall east of "Ekenleden".
Services: Start kit and toilets are inside Nordic Wellness Kållered. Umara will sell ready made sports drinks, gels and bars.
For those of you that travels from outside Gothenburg, we can recommend some nice places to stay at while participating in our event. Depending on whether you prefer to stay centrally in Gothenburg, near the starts or near the finish line, we have a few different options. We hope you will find something that suits you!
Gothia Towers – for those of you that want to add a little more glamour to your stay. As a participant in our race you will have a favourable discount on this hotel. Use this link to book and to gain access to the discount.